miércoles, 20 de abril de 2022

BLOG 3: My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone! 

In this occasion I will speak about my headphones. I use them to calm my anxiety specially when I am in public places. That is why I use everyday, because they support me day to day. I recommend their use, totally.

I think that being able to listen to music or podcast in the public transport is VERY necessary. When I use the headphones I can forget that I am in the uncomfortable place. My favorite podcast to listen in the Metro is "Leyendo la Moda" by Martina Barroeta and my favorite singer for this is Jorge Drexler.

One negative thing of headphones is that I usually lose them:(. For this reason I have two or more always. Another negative thing is that I feel scared when I use in the street, because here they rob a lot.

Bye everyone:)
💖💖💖💖




2 comentarios:

  1. Listen to music always relax. I don´t like the noise of the stret. I always lose my headphones too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always listen to music when I am outside alone :)

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone!  My name is Nayharet Castillo Hurtado and It is the first blog of English IV: A country I would like to visit. I would like to...