miércoles, 6 de abril de 2022

Blog 2

Hi everyone!


I will talk about my career today: Visual Arts. When I was a child, I wanted to be a dancer, teacher and wardrobe designer. I like all options. But when I was applying at the university I had the other options: Political Science, theatre and dancing. 

I decided to study Visual Arts after finishing the summer school of Arts of University of Chile. This was an incredible experience! 

I entered this career in 2019 and my experience in the university so far has been special, very difficult, but very satisfying. The best is to make friends!

If we speak of the future, I would like to be a teacher of Arts. I love teaching, but also I love to make art. I would like to be an  Artist. I see myself doing a lot of things.

Bye:)
Nayi.







4 comentarios:

  1. We study the same career and i didn´t know you but i wish you achieve both things

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved your picture <3 <3 so cute. study art is crazy but worthwhite

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you can always be a dancer

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone!  My name is Nayharet Castillo Hurtado and It is the first blog of English IV: A country I would like to visit. I would like to...