viernes, 17 de junio de 2022

Blog 4: Favorite food

Hi everyone! 

I hope you are feeling well. 
This time I will talk about my favorite food: Black beans with rice <3

This dish is delicious, nutritious and healthy. It consists of sauteing cooked black beans with some vegetables such as onion, carrot or whatever you want, seasoning to taste and olive oil. The rice is cooked with spices, carrots and paprika. These two meals are put together in a plate and served. It can be accompanied with a tomato salad or a chickpea mayonnaise.

I really like it because of the texture and flavor of the beans and rice together. I love it because it is vegan and nutritious. It's very healthy and that's why I eat it a lot. It provides protein and cereal, the essentials in a meal. Nutritionists recommend it a lot.



You have to try it! 

Hope to see you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone!  My name is Nayharet Castillo Hurtado and It is the first blog of English IV: A country I would like to visit. I would like to...