martes, 30 de agosto de 2022

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone! 

My name is Nayharet Castillo Hurtado and It is the first blog of English IV: A country I would like to visit.


I would like to visit Ecuador, because I would like to know and to go all over Latin America and Ecuador I don't know why attracts me much. I know about Ecuador that there is the line of the Equator, a line that divides The Earth in two. Also I know that part of the Amazon is there. The Capital of Ecuador is Quito. I would like to visit Museums, indigenous communities, the line of the equator, their main monuments, Art Galleries and Natural monuments. I would trek in the Andes mountains. I would like to study in there because I love to learn in any place of the world. I would learn about their culture, especially about their indigenous people and their art. I would understand about their social process and maybe work in Ecuador as a teacher of arts or artist.

Thanks, bye!








 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 1: A country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone!  My name is Nayharet Castillo Hurtado and It is the first blog of English IV: A country I would like to visit. I would like to...